- How do I post a job advert? To post your job now, log into your employer account and buy the required posting credits.
- Posting rates and payment methods To see our regular or promotional job posting rates, please click on the "Pricing" tab on the main menu above.
- Why post your jobs here?
- Length of job posting
- How do I edit my active ads? Log into your account and click on “Manage Posting”.
- My Password is not working 6.1 If you are an employer, you most likely are trying to access the 'Job Seekers’ section.
- Do you send spam emails to registered members? ABSOLUTELY NO! We are committed to respecting our customers (employers and job seekers) and we never send you unsolicited annoying mass emails (spam).
- Why candidates can not submit their applications to employers directly on this site? On most job sites where candidates are allowed to apply directly to jobs, some applications never make it to employers or may be delivered poorly, because of reasons as diverse as formatting, spam control, server conditions, etc. This is not the case if candidates are submitting their application directly to your own institution employment site or sending you a unique email with attachments.
- Any other Questions? Do you need help? Feel free to contact us, by clicking on the “contact us” menu option.
Alternatively, send us your job ad for posting, and we will invoice you for payment later.
For employers who do have an account, click on Post a Job to log into the system and post your jobs.
A. If you are a new employer: Create an account here
B. Once you fill out the new Account form, you will automatically be logged into the Employer menu
C. From the top Employer Menu, click on “Post”, then the drop-down option “Post a New Job”
D. If you need posting credits, please pay online by credit card or Paypal, and you will be immediately redirected to our site to post your job
D. Enter your job details. When you click on “Save” your job will immediately be displayed on
the job board. You may repeat this process to post your other jobs.
E. When you are done, click on “Logout”
We are primarily dedicated to the advertisement of jobs opportunities for organizations that would like to hire top african professionals from the african diaspora to work in Africa.
We leverage our extensivel connections to the various different African diaspora networks. Hence, our job board allows you to reach more easily qualified international african job candidates looking for great opportunities to serve in African countries.
Job ads posted on this African job board, are displayed longer than on most
other job boards, because we understand the unique needs of Africa.
The actual length of ad display is available on the above Pricing page.
Expired jobs are inactive, but they are saved into the employer’s account; they are not physically deleted.
You can check how many candidates viewed your job posting or repost your position when you log into your account.
Reposting a job ad is free. You may contact us if you need help.
Click on “Post a Job” or “Employer” on the top menu and enter your UserId and Password.
6.2. You may have your capital letter button on; press to release it and try again
6.3. Your browser may be configured to remember passwords and it is replaying an old password.
Clear your browser history and try again
If you still experience difficulties, feel free to contact us.
We are so opposed to spam that our business ethic just does not allow us to engage in such practices.
After all, the main users of this site are highly educated people.
Therefore, with the candidates and your interests in mind, we have purposefully de-activated the "Submit Online" option that would allow candidates to submit their application to you from our site. This means the number of applications received entry that you see in your account will always be zero.